Get the Work Done! - Late Work Policy
The goal of this program is to limit/eliminate late work/zeros. If students get the work done, they will not have to stay after school.
- The office will run the Early Out list on Monday mornings. Students with 4 or more missing assignments will be required to stay for the early out as well as after school on Wednesday.
- Anyone with 4 or more missing assignments will be put on a separate Google Sheet that is shared with all teachers.
- Teachers will put an ok by an assignment on the shared Google Sheet when they have received the work.
- If all of the work is done by Wednesday at 1:30, then the student will not have to stay after school.
- If all of the work is not completed, the student will be required to stay on Wednesday night until all late work is done or 4:00, whichever comes first.
- Once a student accumulates 10 or more missing assignments they will automatically be referred to the SIT team.
- This is not designed to be seen as a punishment, it is time to get work done!
Students who choose to skip staying after will make up the time they miss.
(This policy is subject to change)