Coming July 12, 2019!
- Open to ALL Nemaha Central supporters & friends
- Proceeds help to support the Education Foundation Scholarship Program & NCHS Drumline and Drumming Thunder program at NCEMS
- See attached letter inviting you to the tournament & providing tournament details! Here's a glimpse of possibilities for your involvement:
- Enter a four person team at $60 per person or $240 per team.
- Sponsor a teacher team at the above prices.
- Be a hole sponsor at $100.
- Advertise on golf carts at $250 for one side or $500 for both sides.
- Provide prizes to be given away to hole and flight winners. For flight winners we are hoping for four similar items to present the entire team. All items will work – t-shirts, bags, hats, golf balls, logo gifts, etc.
- Sponsor lunch for the field at $300.
- Provide items to be used in a silent auction – tickets, college logo items, gift certificates, etc.
- Provide a donation to be used specifically for one of the two programs benefiting from the golf tournament.
Past Golf Tournament Sponsors
We are thankful for our Nemaha Central Education Foundation Golf Tournament sponsors:
|Nemaha County COOP||BP (gas station)||Cenex/Hunt Brothers Pizza|
|McDonalds ||Glenn J. Meyer (Circle "M" Farms & Cattle)||State Farm|
|Henry Liquor and Deli ||Community National Bank||Koch & Co.|
|AHRS ||Rick Honeyman Ford||First Heritage Bank|
|Falls City Mercantile Co. ||Nemaha Valley Community Hospital||Benskin Motors|
|Rogers & Son Electric ||United Bank & Trust||Trane|
|Horst, Terrill & Karst Architects||Rainbow Communications||Pur-O-Zone|
|N-L Driveway Maintenance ||Eisenbarth Plumbing||Suther Building Supply|
|EMC Insurance Companies ||Highland Community College||Seneca Cellular|
|Inter-State Studio ||SOCS||Midwest Bus Sales|
|Medical Arts Pharmacy |